Monday 31 January 2011

Nearly there ...

I have been busy all week preparing my page for Not On The High Street and it has finally gone in for approval. 

I am still learning about product photography and seem to make a HUGE mess trying all sorts of things out, plugging the camera into the computer, adjusting the photos, going back and trying a different angle. I hope it will all be worthwhile and now that the kitchen is tidy again (!) I can start on some more ideas I've got.


Before Clean Up and After Clean Up

This was the last photo I did today - what NOTHS call your brand image - I hope it is OK - fingers crossed I haven't made any errors and my page gets up and running soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x