Monday 21 March 2011

Kate Fletcher - Vintage Style Hire

I am delighted to introduce The Stockman Diaries the new blog from Kate Fletcher. Kate has been, and continues to be, an enormous help and inspiration to me in these early days of Daisyley and so I'm really pleased she will be blogging more.

The Stockman Diaries will include details of weddings and events, both in the planning stages and details of the day, along with all things ‘vintage’ – from items Kate has to hire through to styling ideas. 

Reading about her events will be fascinating as Kate's passion for her work is wonderful (she just loves her job) so it will be interesting to read how this knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm builds from the planning to the end result. 



And I can't wait for her styling ideas, as she's just one of those people who can pull together new and old and make it work. If she tells you even half the stories of how she acquired her vintage finds then it will be a fun read too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x