Monday 14 March 2011

Rose & Aster

I got my first wholesale order this week from Rose & Aster. {That is the professional, grown up way to start this blog entry.} OR Can you believe it someone actually asked me to supply their shop - woohoo - thank you! {That is the way I actually reacted to the news.}



Whichever version you prefer please go and have a look at the website, or pay a visit to the actual shop, of Rose & Aster because they have some simply gorgeous things. I wish I lived a bit closer to Missenden so I could just pop in and have a look. A visit to the Chilterns may be in order.


Order preparation.
All packaged up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x