Monday 28 March 2011

What's New notonthehighstreet ... not pussycat

I was featured on the What's New part of the notonthehighstreet.com website last week and as part of their email Say Hello to Our New Sellers which seems to have enticed new sellers to me which was very welcome!

I also had an email query from a customer in Australia wanting to know if I had Mother's Day Banners ... why yes of course I do! These are available from Rose & Aster, The Sweet Shop and notonthehighstreet.com.




I also received an interesting email which meant I had to rush to the post office with three samples to catch next day delivery which I hope I can tell you more about later ... ?

2 comments:

  1. Your garlands are so pretty as too is your blog. Thanks for leaving a comment over at mine. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah - what a kind comment x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x