Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter

Last week my two boys went to stay with their godparents and I got to have an arty-crafty-girly afternoon with a friend's daughter. This little girl just loves colouring in, sticking, cutting and making things. We had a wonderful time making an Easter tree.

We coloured in some egg shapes then carefully stuck two together with a piece of baker's twine sandwiched in between. 


I guess I would tire of arty-crafty-girly time if I had two girls and would wish for some rough and tumble outdoor play but still it was a real treat for me to have a little girl in the house. We even got round to doing some of her school sewing project which I would quite happily have sat and completed for her but she wouldn't let me!

Happy Easter to you all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x