Monday 25 April 2011

Signage Matters Too

Following on from my post last week about how lazy I'm becoming as I now just let customers tell me what they want and hey presto I have a new product, well it's happened again! 

This time the request was for some wedding signage in the same style as my Just Married bunting. It must be a seriously upmarket wedding as the lovely customer wanted Candy Bar, Cigar Bar and Champagne Bar! Now, I'm not expecting a huge demand for Cigar Bar but if anyone would like some wedding signs then have a look at notonthehighstreet.






I am more than happy to do different signs {although I will be deeply impressed if I get another order for Cigar Bar} so just tell me what you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x