Friday 20 May 2011

Mapenvelope

The other day I came across this site called Mapenvelope can't remember how but just in a rambling way that you do. The idea is that you put in your postcode or address and this site gives you an envelope with the map for you to print out.

It would be great if you had just moved house or if you were having a party to show people where you are or simply as a hint about where you'd like to go for your next holiday!

Not sure why I like it - maybe because I always think I should be recycling paper into envelopes or because as a family we're very fond of google maps or just because I like maps in general? Anyway I thought it was fun so thought you might like to try it too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x