Wednesday 22 June 2011

Daisy, Daisy Give Me Your Answer Do ...

Zoe from Inspired Celebration did a great blog post this week called Inspiration Daisies which reminded me of all the fantastic daisy photos I've been storing away on Pinterest.


My fixation with daisies has even gone as far as my perfume because I've started wearing Daisy by Marc Jacobs. At first I just tried it because I liked the bottle but then, when I smelt it again on the coat I was wearing out shopping that day, I decided I really liked it so went back and bought a bottle. I got a free bag with it too which has some great daisy badges on but I'm not much of a badge sort of person ... what can I do with them?

{Just as an aside click here if you'd like to know the origins of Daisy, Daisy}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x