Friday 10 June 2011

Sport Mad



I'm not really complaining because I'd rather pick up sports equipment than games console controls but why oh why does Oscar need to just abandon his tennis, cricket and rugby stuff just inside the kitchen door?

And does he really need to have three cricket bats, three tennis racquets, three rugby balls on the go all at the same time?

Don't even get me started on the trainers and clothes that get dumped where they were taken off .... !

Even getting him to put his cricket bag (which is HUGE) in his bedroom is a battle I am most certainly not winning. So when there is a lull in blogging you will know that I've finally had that serious trip over the cricket bag that I keep telling him will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x