Wednesday 27 July 2011

Lego Spy House {of course}

In case you can't see what it is - it's a {scathing look} "spy house of course" oh yes silly me how could I possibly think it was anything else.


We have had some serious lego building going on for the last couple of days and this is the finished result. Shame you can't see inside the house with its stairs, bed and bedside tables.



See the building attached - does a spy need an artist's studio? No my mistake apparently it's a garage for weaponry. Makes more sense I guess ...



It has a lot of guards so it will not get broken into. I'm about to attempt to move it so we can have breakfast ... wish me luck ... if you hear howls of outrage then I broke a bit off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x