Monday 26 September 2011

Personalised Gift Tags

Ok, ok I know you don't want to know about Christmas yet but someone has already ordered one of my personalised Happy Christmas bunting. Yes already, in fact it was last week. How organised is that customer?

In anticipation of the fact that some customers are way more organised than is natural or right I've finally uploaded my personalised gift tags. It took a long time to work out how to get the personalisation ordering bit right so I hope {fingers crossed} that I've made it logical and simple to order?

Red Tag


I'm stupidly rather proud of these and I hope that lots of people will like them. A friend also suggested I should do some with a picture on the front and personalisation on the back so I will be adding them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x