Saturday 10 December 2011

Advent Calendar - Day 10

Buy or pick some holly or ivy.



We don't have to walk far to pick some holly, so it was easy to go out and get some. Makes the house start to look quite Christmassy in a laid back old-fashioned kind of a way. Maybe one year I won't put up any garish decorations just have natural holly, ivy and mistletoe. One year perhaps but not this year!




Next time I go to
Great Slamseys Christmas Tree Farm I shall get some mistletoe, if they have any left but .... shhhh .... if they don't have any it doesn't matter because I've got a fake bunch.

Mistletoe at Great Slamseys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x