Tuesday 6 December 2011

Advent Calendar - Day 6

Make a Christmas Card.

Mum always makes her Christmas cards and she has a lot of friends and acquaintances that she sends them to. She spends evenings getting them ready and lovingly preparing them. Here are some of my favourites from past years.



Ed and I did once spend a long time making our Christmas cards. This was in that time called 'before children'.



I am going to make my Christmas cards this year and I
 plan to send them postcard style so that I don't have to write a thing. Lazy - yes; missing the Christmas spirit - probably; saving me time - priceless.


2 comments:

  1. We started on a grand plan to stamp and hand colour all our cards this year. Let's just say only close family will be receiving those ones ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you got a limited edition card? Favouritism.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x