Monday 20 February 2012

Branding Masterclass Mood Board Homework


I do love a mood board homework! Found this quite hard though as it was about choosing things that I wanted my brand to represent rather than just selecting pretty pictures that I like.

I got seriously sidetracked colour coordinating and making it look pretty whilst listening to the Archers rather than focussing on what I should have been doing but I'm happy with the end result.

It is supposed to convey Party / Tasteful / Bespoke .... did I manage to convey that?

Week two of the Branding Masterclass has been a bit of a challenge with orders, half term and a sickness bug but I think I'm still on track. I am finding it really, really inspiring and it is certainly an eye opener. Can't wait to see what we learn in Week 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x