Wednesday 8 February 2012

Fun and frolics in the snow

I hate snow ..... apart from on Sundays when I don't have to go anywhere. Good job the snow started on Saturday night then and, as I'd already invited some friends over for lunch on Sunday (who live in the village), we could just relax and enjoy the snow.

In the morning I walked around the garden taking pictures.









Oscar tried snowboarding on an old skateboard.



Archie just slid around.



And tried to creep on his brother with a large snowball.



Then after lunch we went out to a bigger hill ...



where the adults had as much fun as the children and Jake the dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x