Wednesday 29 February 2012

What colour is hessian and dark gold?

I often often get requests for different colours and it's normally pretty straightforward. It is fantastic when the customer asks for something like Cadbury purple because then I know exactly what they are after. Of course, I still had to go and buy a bar of Cadbury's chocolate to make sure but that was purely for research.


This week however I've had requests for hessian and dark gold which is a little bit trickier. Luckily I managed to get it right first time but I had to have a bit of a think about what colour hessian really was. Is it brown or cream? And is dark gold more yellow or brown?


If you are wondering  .... dark gold is top right and hessian is bottom right and the two lots of bunting looked lovely. I particularly liked the hessian.

1 comment:

  1. I love the hessian and the dark gold - my kind of colours - and they look great together too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x