Wednesday 4 April 2012

No New Clothes Challenge Month 3


Another update on how I'm getting on not buying any clothes .... still nothing new bought!

Had to put nothing new bought because I am sitting her wearing something new but before you shout cheat/failure/loser I didn't buy it. It was a birthday present from sister in Australia.

I received the package last week and could see from the customs label that it was clothing and although I was tempted to peek there and then I was a very good girl and waited until it was my birthday.

So I spent a few days in turmoil trying not to get excited about a new piece of clothing in case a) I didn't like or b) it didn't fit. Luckily .... oh so thankfully .... it fitted and I love it. I probably should have saved it for a going out night but I've never been very good at saving things so have just worn it constantly since I got it!

Thank you Lizzie.

Oh by the way other two sisters gave me fabulous presents too. Will share in another post.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x