Wednesday 27 June 2012

Bunting, Bunting and More Bunting

Would you like to see what 150 metres of fabric double-sided bunting with handmade binding tape looks like? You would? Good. Ta da here it is ....






In all honesty it doesn't look that impressive does it? I really hope that when it's up in a few weeks time that it will look a bit more impressive than this photo. I will bore you with photos in July.


Also for the record I hereby promise to my husband, my children and my mother to never, ever, ever make this much fabric bunting again.

It took a long time and I also need to publicly thank my lovely Mum for helping me. Without her I just don't think I'd have got it done. I had about 10m of binding left at the end and so cut out a few more pennants so that I could keep it as a permanent reminder to myself to think before saying yes to things {yeah likes that's going to happen}.

4 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your bunting production. it will look amazing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean "Without her I just don't think I'd have got it done"? Surely that should read "Without her I definitely would not have got it done." Hope it doesn't rain for the fete and that the sun shines with your bunting fluttering beautifully in a very light breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berlimey. It does look beautiful, but I hope you do remember not to say yes next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x