Wednesday 8 August 2012

Personalised Fortune Tellers


I had made some fortune tellers a while back but then never got round to putting them on my product page so when a customer asked if I could make one for her I quickly went back to the original one and had a look at it.



Of course as it was months ago I ended up completely redesigning it and after a few doubts about how they actually go together I finally came up with this design.



What do you think - does it remind you of your school days when you made fortune tellers at lunchtime? I like to think that mine are just a tad more sophisticated.



I tried to take photos of them a few weeks ago with me holding them AND holding the camera .... that did not work! Luckily today I had a hand model on hand {excuse the pun}. So with the help of my lovely model I got much better photos and I have now placed the Personalised Fortune Tellers on my nothonthehighstreet product page. I'm not expecting huge sales of them but they're fun and something different and I like the photos.

I think I'm getting the hang of taking product photos now, shame it's only taken me about a year and a half.

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea!You might be surprised - I hope they sell well for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really fun, good luck with their sale :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x