Wednesday 31 October 2012

BOO



Happy Halloween everyone. Have to admit that this is not my favourite event of the year (too American for my taste) but I quite like seeing everyone dressed up in scary costumes. I find the whole banging of doors to get sweets a bit weird and I'm so glad I don't live in a street where there are trick or treaters and glad my boys are no longer of an age where I feel they are missing out if I don't take them ... thankfully. 

I remember the year we were in Australia for Halloween going trick or treating with their cousins and how shocked I was that the boys quickly cottoned on to how easy it was to get sweets from strangers ... umm it really is weird.

I wonder what the equivalent of Bah Humbug is for Halloween perhaps Boo Cauldron will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x